I love serving people who are eager to become a better communicator. Here are ways I do that:
1) Search this website. I blog regularly about communications and how the internet has transformed our lives. An answer to one of your questions may have already been answered in a previous post.
2) Connect with me on social media. Twitter and LinkedIn are the best places to reach me, but I also spend time sharing fun family pictures on Instagram and Flickr.
3. Hire me to live stream your next event. Whether you need your event to be seen by 10 or 10,000, I can provide the equipment, personnel, and expertise needed to get your live video streamed. Visit prostream.live for more details.
4. Hire me as a personal coach. I love one-on-one coaching, but I have limited time available for it. If you think you could benefit from one-on-one interaction with me, check out the coaching packages I offer.
5. Hire me as a podcast host or as a voice over talent. You simply provide me the questions and the guest contact information, and I’ll handle the rest!
6. Hire me as a speaker. I do occasionally get asked to speak at workshops or conferences, which I love. It inspires me to try and inspire others with my knowledge and experiences.
7. Hire me as a consultant. If you need help with streaming live video at your church, school, business, or organization, then contact me and let’s put an action plan together.